|CPU Socket||LGA 1200|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Compatible Processors||10th Generation Intel Core|
About this item
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F WiFi Gaming motherboard is designed to support latest Intel Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel Core processors & 10th Gen Intel Core. The board is PCIe 4.0 Ready supporting up to 128GB DDR4 5333MHz(OC) of memory and Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
- The board is equipped with ASUS-exclusive tools which helps in Artificial Intelligent Overclocking, Cooling, Networking and Two-Way Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance. With VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, L-shaped heatpipe, four onboard M.2 heatsinks and an M.2 backplate for the PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot the board is having an optimized thermal design.
- Enjoy the best gaming connectivity with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, four M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 USB Type-C. For high-performance networking its equipped with Intel WiFi 6E AX210 (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard.
- Packed with additional features like BIOS FlashBack,a safest adn simplest wayt to update BIOS. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed. A quick press of the Clr CMOS button helps reset BIOS settings. It can also be used to reboot the PC if incorrect BIOS settings have been selected.
- The ALC4080 codec with a Savitech amplifier to deliver pristine audio, increasing playback resolution from 192 kHz to 384 kHz and also decreasing distortion and reducing signal interference from surrounding components gives you the best multi-media and gaming experience for you.