Corsair Dual SSD Mounting Bracket 3.5" CSSD-BRKT2
- Fits in any form factor desktop computer case with at least one standard 3.5" internal drive bay
- Adapts 3.5" internal drive bay for use with up to two 2.5" SSDs
- Compatible with all Corsair SSDs, as well as all other brands
- Supports 7mm and 9.5mm height standard SSDs
- Adjustable mounting holes for symmetrical and asymmetrical dual SSD mounting
- Enough clearance for connecting SATA cables without strain to SATA connector
- Includes 2 sets of SSD mounting screws and 1 set of adapter mounting screws
- Easy, hassle-free and clean installation
The SSD mounting bracket that solves two problems at once
The Corsair Dual SSD Mounting Bracket solves the problem of upgrading desktop PCs which only have 3.5 inch hard drive bays. Installation is straightforward: place one or two SSDs into the bracket with the screws provided, and then attach the bracket to any standard 3.5 inch drive bay. The black anodized aluminum looks great in any case, and it’s designed to allow extra clearance for connecting SATA data cables without straining the connectors.
The ability to stack two SSDs in the same bracket gives you additional flexibility. Even if you have just one available 3.5 inch drive bay, you’re not limited to a single solid-state drive. The adjustable mounting points support both symmetrical and asymmetrical dual SSD mounting, and it works with both 7mm and 9.5mm height SSDs.