Intel Core i9-9900K Processor Key Features
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0: Dynamically increases the processor frequency up to 5.0GHz when applications demand more performance. Speed when you need it, energy efficiency when you don’t.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology: Allows each processor core to work on two tasks at the same time for up to 16 total independent tasks (threads) providing parallel processing capability for better multi-tasking with threaded applications.
- Intel Smart Cache: 16MB of shared cache allows faster access to your data by enabling dynamic and efficient allocation of the cache to match the needs of each core, which can help significantly reduce latency to frequently used data and improving performance.
- CPU Overclocking Enabled (with Intel Z390 or Z370 chipsets): Fully unlocked core multiplier, base clock, and memory ratios as well as options to modify power settings and per core overclocking enable ultimate flexibility for overclocking.
- Graphics Overclocking Enabled (with Intel Z390 or Z370 chipsets): Unlocked graphics multiplier allows for overclocking to boost the graphics clock speed.
- Integrated Memory Controller: Supports 2 channels of DDR4-2666 memory with 2 DIMMs per channel. Support for memory based on the Intel Extreme Memory Profile (Intel XMP) specification.
- PCI Express 3.0 Interface: Supports up to 8 GT/s for fast access to peripheral devices and networking with up to 16 lanes configurable as 1x16, 2x8, or 1x8 and 2x4 depending on the motherboard design.
- Chipset / Motherboard Compatibility: Compatible with all Intel 300 Series chipsets with the latest BIOS and drivers.
- Intel UHD Graphics 630: Integrated 3D performance with support for Microsoft DirectX 12 and Ultra HD 4K resolution display for immersive mainstream gaming. For Microsoft DirectX 12 testing, the performance-tuned Intel graphics driver is expected to be available for download on Intel Download Center by the 9th generation Intel Core processor family product introduction. The Intel UHD Graphics 630 dynamic graphics frequency ranges up to 1200MHz. Includes support for Vibrant Media and Intel Quick Sync Video Technology.